INSURANCE FOR THE ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES INDUSTRY
Contact: James J Venezia, CPCU, CRIS, MLIS, RWCS
Cell Ph: 908-507-7126
We consider an insurance program to be a tool for business development. With this mind set we work with our clients to:
- Provide the protection necessary to meet current contracts as well as RFP’s.
- Address insurance related issues within contracts during the contracting and RFP process.
- Issue certificates of insurance within hours of a request (during normal business hours).
- Develop insurance programs to address current needs as well as those not yet addressed or considered.
- Participate in conversations with client’s and third parties to address risk management issues in the context of their insurance program.
- To provide a more complete insurance solution from cradle, to merger/acquisition, to maturity, to IPO (if that is the goal).
- To act as valued advisor.
We consider your insurance program to be a tool to finance risk. With this mind set we work with our clients to:
- Secure quality insurance with favorable policy terms, conditions and pricing – our emphasis is on quality which means: Financially sound insurers, who are experienced in environmental services, have ‘a strong interest working in this field, offer quality loss control and claim services.
- Address claims quickly and effectively.
- Maintain a high level understanding of each of client’s unique operations.